08 November 2015

Looking for seasonal work?

Source
Exceptionally gifted cord untanglers should check out the job posting, which is accepting applications until November 19. Job description details for Tesco's designated "Christmas Light Untangler" are provided on the careers page of the British grocery chain. Located in Wrexham, England, the part-time position offers a "competitive salary" and a 36-hour week.

Responsibilities include manning and managing the Christmas Lights Untangling stand as well as being knowledgable about the service being offered. The ideal candidate should be able to untangle 3 meters of Christmas lights in under three minutes. They should also be passionate about Christmas. - 
from A UK Supermarket Is Hiring a Christmas Light Untangler on Atlas Obscura


Yes, I too  have wrestled with the snake-y beasts but never, no, never, would I throw out a set of functioning lights just because I can't get them untangled!

Of course, the longest string I've ever had to deal with was 100 twinkle lights. I suppose if I had several strings of 100 all tangled together, well....nah, that'll never happen! 




No comments: