31 December 2014

The Little Match Girl by Fireside Al

CBC Radio has always been a part of my Christmas. One of the most memorable Christmas Eve's in my life I spent all alone listening to CBC Radio. It was at the end of a hectic semester during my undergrad years. My roomate was off to visit family and I was left alone in the apartment with my cat. I lit candles, the tree and the fake electric fireplace. I don't remember what I did that New Year's Eve but CBC was probably involved.

Source

So, if you find yourself alone and wondering what to do this evening, light up the tree and a candle or two (if you don't have a fireplace of some sort) and listen to these stories read by Fireside Al (Alan Maitland). You might want to have a few kleenex at the ready.

The Little Match Girl

No comments: