08 November 2013

Punjabi Jingle...


Yeah, AGAIN, I'm not in Newfoundland. But I'm not in Pakistan either. Or India. However, I am in the Middle East -- back in the Gulf region. This is the closest I could come up with trying to combine the festive holiday with some local flavour.

We're coming up on another Christmas spent here instead of travelling back home. That means I might actually get around to a few posts this time. Last year I was too busy making a twig tree out of bougainvillea branches. That was prickly! But it did work well and tied in with my twig tree tradition. Not sure what I'm going to do this year as I don't think I have it in me to deal with more thorn laden bougainvilla. There's an IKEA here now so maybe I'll get some ideas there. ALMOST bought a 2nd hand fake pine but someone got to it before me :(

But maybe that's a good thing.


No comments: