22 November 2011

Nicholas was Older than Sin...

Well, I guess this is kind of a cross over (or self referencing ?!) post. You see, a few weeks back, on my Halloween blog, I posted about Neil Gaiman and included an audio clip of him reading "Nicholas was"-- which, you may have guessed, is about Old St. Nick...or Sandy Claws...I mean, Santa Claus.

I figured the creepiness of it made it ok for the Halloween blog BUT as it is about Santa, well it's perhaps more appropriate here. Instead of that same audio clip, however, this time I bring you a great little animated short I found by some very clever and inspired people. I love it and hope you do too...


39 Degrees North: Christmas Card 2010 from 39 Degrees North on Vimeo.
We started down a rather unconventional route for our Christmas card this year and there was simply no turning back. The pull of the dark side was just too strong. Here's our adaptation of a wonderful poem by the fantastic Neil Gaiman. www.39degreesnorth.tv

No comments: